What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Enhanced Consciousness in Minutes – No Headphones Required
- Accurately calibrated music synthesis software has been used to create the exact isochronic beat frequencies required to induce astral projection and astral trave
- It uses frequencies that can help to unblock energy pathways in the body (much like radionics and rife frequencies)
- This feeling was likened to all of your bodily awareness, suddenly being pulled into your pineal area (third eye)
- It was found that a combination of isochronic frequencies consistently caused a complete shift in consciousness
- Chi isochiral music suite can help in the accumulation of acquired chi.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Isochiral Music scores 65.10/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.isochiral.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: isochiral.com you’ll also be taken through to isochiral.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)